Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Widgets

It is alive! Come and see!



I am very pleased to announce the grand opening of my official author website:


On the site you will find many neat things, including:
-an interview bio on yours truly,
-information about each series and book,
-links to buy the books in both paperback and Kindle format,
-a running live feed that connects to my blog,
-quick links to follow my social media accounts,
-and a contact form that will allow you to email me directly.

We're off to a great start, don't you think?

But wait! There's more!

Last week I told you that I had a surprise for you -- one that I was going to reveal in celebration of the website's finalization. Well, last night I posted here on my blog your first in-depth look at Oblivion's Gate: Book I and announced its title. Click here if you missed it.) With my website going live this morning, you will also find that I've included thereon a glimpse of the new book's upcoming cover design, more information about the book's plot, and best of all, the first two paragraphs of the book itself.

As we get closer to the book's release this autumn, you'll see many more little things showing up. So keep your eyes open.

I'm very excited for the website to be live; however, this is also the time for all the beta work and adjusting. As you peruse the site, if you think of something you would like to see but didn't, or see something that's not working right, then click over to the Contact tab, and send me an email.

Enjoy the site and enjoy your first look at Oblivion's Gate! I'm excited to read your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment