Sunday, March 24, 2013

Widgets

"And so it is... Thank you."

Well, everyone! It is over... The celebration has come to an end.
But I was glad to see more than 500 copies go out to readers all over the globe.
To all those who got themselves a copy of The Kingdom and the Crown and/or The Elements and the Exodus, I hope you will enjoy the books again and again. I also hope that you will tell your friends to pick them up as well.
To all those who helped spread the word, thank you. These special gifts of mine can only go so far without your help.
I am excited to read the reviews and comments that will come in the future. Please, don't forget to "like" the Kingdom Chronicles on Facebook. If you have questions, comments, hopes, anything of that nature, don't hesitate to post them there. I pay very close attention to that page, and might just surprise you now and again.
Of course, don't forget to follow along here as well, for this blog will be a major source of upcoming sneak peaks, giveaways, a possible competition or two, and all of that wonderful goodness.
Some of you might be wondering:

"What's next?" 

Well, if you take a glance at a few older posts, you'll see that I've already dropped a few hints.
My attention is now turning to my next major adventures: The Kingdom Chronicles: Book 3 and Oblivion's Gate: Book 1.
I could tell you more about them, but I'd rather ask: What do you want to know? Ask away in the comments below, or feel free to post your questions on the Kingdom Chronicles' Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment