Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Widgets

S. R. Ford on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest

Technological updates galore!
It's taken longer than I hoped to get this all set up right, and I'm sure I might be tweaking things for a little while until they're just the way I like them, but as of today S. R. Ford (me) is now officially available for you to follow and talk with on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.



Simply visit the links on the right hand column of my blog pages to get linked in and follow along!

To make it easier to find me, I going to make sure that all of my official accounts share the same profile picture. They will change periodically, but they will always be identifiable as me. And whatever you do, don't expect stereotypical portrait shots. I believe that if a picture is worth 1000 words, you might as well tell a whole story with it. I'm going to use these periodic pictures to help you become more familiar with who I am and why I write what and when I do.

This picture to the left is the one I've chosen for now. It was taken in a place very common to the Kingdom Chronicles: a cave! This specific shot was taken at the Lava Beds National Monument in northern California. If you notice, elements from these caves were incorporated into the cover of The Elements and the Exodus. But the reason I choose to start with this picture is because the story of Zarrys and his comrades begins in a cave and I felt it only appropriate to pay homage to that beginning here.

And guess what? That's not all.
You can also get connected straight into the specific editions of my books on Amazon.com from here. Simply click the picture of the edition you want, and off you go.

I've also fixed an issue that was only brought to my attention this last week. You can comment on my blog posts here without having to log into Google, Blogger, or anything else first. Just click comment and you should be good to go. I apologize, I didn't realize that function wasn't initialized already. But now it is! So I hope that more of you will be able to comment on posts in the future.
Till next time!
S. R. Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment