Saturday, March 8, 2014

Widgets

New Arrival!

I wrote previously that I had two projects going on. The first was cataloging a library and the second was setting up a terrarium. I later reported that the library project was finished, and now I am pleased to announced that the new terrarium is not only set up but is also inhabited.

As of yesterday morning, I am now the happy owner of a beautiful female pastel ball python. She's only an infant, weighing in at 100g even (that's about 3.53 oz), but her coloration is beautiful and she's settling into her new home well.

I'll probably share the pics later via my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/officialauthor.SRFord

Here's a couple quick shots. They really mute the colors with yellow, but they'll do for now.

Pastel Ball Python Female (c) 2014 S. R. Ford

Pastel Ball Python Female (c) 2014 S. R. Ford

Got any good name suggestions?

Comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not a bad suggestion; though probably not. That doesn't quite fit her.

      Delete