Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Widgets

New Wallpapers Based on S. R. Ford's Books

The stage one wallpapers I promised just went live!

There are eight of them total, and you can get them through my Pinterest board Background Wallpapers or from my official website www.authorsrford.com. Instructions are given on each site to help you download them in your size of choice. There are currently three sizes available for each wallpaper: 1920x1080, 1366x768, and 1280x800.

These wallpapers were inspired by the covers of each book. Except for one which was inspired by an original design for the cover of Mimgardr. I hope you enjoy them and will pass them around to your friends. If you have Windows 7 or the like, it's fun to put them all in one folder and have the computer cycle through them. :) Just saying.

Here's one as a sample:



I'm stoked to see these going live. We worked hard to figure out the best way to approach this first stage, and I'm very happy with the simple yet bold style we elected to use.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I already have some for my computer... I am fanning out about it.

    ReplyDelete