Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Widgets

Phase One Wallpaper Promo

In follow-up to my last post "Fans, Assemble!" (which I'm still hoping to get more of your comments on), I want to show you a couple of the cover-inspired wallpapers that have been put together. I like them because they're simple. What do you think?

Unfortunately, these promos are too small for you to download right now. We're still in beta. ;)

I'll start with this one, for the Kingdom and the Crown:


 And this one, for Mimgardr:


What do you think? Comment below.

2 comments:

  1. If you were really fancy the cover from KCII would be an interactive widget menu. But that would take some programming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an idea on the table, and I won't say that it couldn't happen. I guess we'll see how things play out each phase at a time.

      Delete