Thursday, January 30, 2014

Widgets

Review-This-Book Kindle Sale -- January 30 - February 5

Calling all fantasy readers and reviewers! 

I've written many times about the importance of reviews in the world market. They give people a better understanding of what they're buying before they buy it, from the perspective of regular people like them. Well, I find myself caught in the review tide, and I need your help.

I want to share my books with more people around the world. I want to see more people fall in love with the characters and stories. But I need to get more reviews to help me do that. SO...

I'm throwing my hat into a Review-This-Book kindle sale.

The sale will last from January 30th - February 5th on Amazon.com.

From January 30 thru February 2 at Noon, both series starter books, The Kingdom and the Crown and Mimgardr, will be just $0.99.

From February 2 at Noon thru February 5, the price of each book will go up slightly to $1.99.

The goal of this sale is to spread the books around and draw in more reviews. If you've already read my books, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads. If you haven't read them, don't miss this chance to pick up a great book.

Links to each Kindle book page can be found on the right-hand side of my blog. Simply click on the cover picture under the heading "Kindle". You can also check them out on my author site HERE. There you can read the entire first chapter for free if you wish and still find the links to Amazon.

Thanks for helping me spread the word and for writing reviews. Have a blast reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment